A Synergy/DE hotfix is a set of files that includes one or more bug fixes. Synergex recommends that you install each hotfix only on the computers that are experiencing the problems that are addressed by the hotfix. Contact Synergy/DE Developer Support for available hotfixes.
By downloading and using any Synergy/DE hotfix, you acknowledge and accept the following terms:
- Synergex does not run full regression tests on hotfixes. It is your responsibility to ensure that your applications operate correctly with hotfixes.
- It is in Synergex’s sole discretion to decide which bug fixes to include in each hotfix. A hotfix may contain fixes or other updates unrelated to the problem(s) you reported.
- It is in Synergex’s sole discretion to decide which platforms each hotfix will support. A hotfix may only be available on one platform or on a limited set of platforms and may not be available on all the platforms that your application supports.
- The only Synergy/DE releases eligible for hotfixes are the current Synergy/DE release and the previous release–not including patches. The previous release is either the last minor revision, major revision, or version, whichever is newer. The minor revision is designated by the third number in Synergex’s versioning scheme, the major revision by the second number, and the version by the first number. For example:
- If current version is 10.3.3, the eligible versions are 10.3.3 and the last 10.3.1 release.
- If current version is 10.5.1, the eligible versions are 10.5.1 and the last 10.3.x release.
- If current version is 11.1.1, the eligible versions are 11.1.1 and the last 10.x release.
It is in Synergex’s sole discretion to determine which eligible release(s) each hotfix will support. Each hotfix may support one or both eligible releases.