Welcome to Synergex's online Resource Center Community! Synergex's Community is for connecting customers and Synergex staff for the purpose of sharing information and creating a peer-to-peer forum for the discussion of ideas and issues relating to Synergy/DE and other Synergex products and services.
Please take a moment to acquaint Yourself with these important Terms. If You have questions, contact email@example.com. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, Synergex reserves the right to suspend or terminate participation in the Community for anyone who violates these Terms.
In addition to other Terms described herein, Your participation in this Community is subject to the following guidelines:
- Synergex has made this Community available to You for the purpose of providing a forum for the discussion of ideas and issues important to those using Synergy/DE and other Synergex products and services.
- Synergex is making this Community available to You for educational and informational purposes only. Synergex is not undertaking to render advice. You must rely solely on Your own judgment with respect to all issues and matters discussed. Synergex does not approve or endorse, or make any representations as to the accuracy of, any specific practices that may be mentioned on this Community by You or any other participant. Synergex makes no representations or warranties regarding the experience, qualifications or information provided by this Community or any individuals participating in the Community.
- Information posted in this Community will not be treated as confidential and, therefore, You should not disclose any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information ("Confidential Information"). Any information posted in this Community may be downloaded, reproduced, and disseminated without Your knowledge. YOU THEREFORE SHOULD NOT POST OR PROVIDE TO THIS COMMUNITY ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
- You shall not post or distribute files, articles or other information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights, except with the express written consent of the owner of such rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that You (i) have no copyright or other property rights in or to information that You (or others) post in the Community; (ii) specifically waive any such property rights; and (iii) hereby grant all Community participants a license to use (including the right to publish) all information posted by You in this Community.
- You shall not use this Community in any manner that violates federal, state or local laws, or the laws of any foreign government. Without limiting the scope of the preceding sentence, You are prohibited from using this Community to communicate about prices or terms of service, to exchange proprietary information, or otherwise to communicate in a manner that may violate the antitrust laws of the United States or any state or foreign government.
- Discussion topics are not to be relied on as specific advice, and such responses are not intended to constitute practice guidelines or advice.
- You should exercise both common sense and courtesy in the messages You transmit in the Community and may not use the Community to transmit defamatory, obscene, and otherwise offensive communications.
- You are prohibited from posting in the Community any commercial messages or promotions, advertising, or selling goods or services.
- The Community may not be used in a manner that violates any posted Synergex policies, procedures or rules.
- Synergex shall have the absolute right to deny You access to this Community if You violate any of these Terms. Synergex also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) remove any postings or other content that is not consistent with these Terms or otherwise not in the best interests of Synergex; and (ii) suspend or terminate access to the Community for violations of these Terms or for otherwise acting in a manner contrary to the interests of Synergex or the Community.
No Official Support
Information, advice or other material of any kind posted on the Community ("Content") is not official support provided by Synergex. For official support with account related and payment related questions, please submit a ticket to Synergex's customer service department.
You grant to Synergex a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, make available to the public, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute any Content or feedback that You post on or otherwise provide through the Community and to exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to such Content or feedback, without any attribution to You.
You acknowledge that opinions expressed in Content on the Community are those of contributors of such Content only and does not reflect the opinions or policies of Synergex. Synergex makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information posted in Community, whether posted by Synergex or any third party, and Synergex assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use or misuse of such information for any purpose. Synergex disclaims any responsibility to maintain copies of any information posted in this Community or to assure that such information is deleted. Unless specifically stated otherwise, Synergex does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, advice, guidance, product, process, service or organization presented or mentioned in the Community, and information from this Community should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement.
Content, Moderation and Reporting
You are responsible for all Content that You post on the Community. Synergex does not control and assumes no responsibility for such Content or any Content posted by other participants.
Synergex reserves the right to moderate the activity on the Community and may remove or edit any Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, Content that, in Synergex's sole discretion, violates these Community Terms. Synergex may remove or edit such Content without prior notification to the responsible user.
Remember that use of the Community in conflict with any of the Terms may result in immediate termination or suspension of Your access to or use of the Community.
Please help Synergex to protect the integrity of the Community and to ensure that the Community remains as helpful as possible by reporting any inappropriate activity or user posts in the Community. Inappropriate content or activity may be reported by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Term and Termination
These Community Terms will become effective in relation to You when You create a Synergex Community account and will remain in effect until You terminate Your Synergex Community account or the earlier termination by Synergex thereof. You may terminate Your Synergex Community account at any time by contacting Synergex Support at email@example.com. Without limiting its other rights to terminate access to Community, Synergex reserves the right to terminate or suspend Your Synergex Community account at any time if, in Synergex's sole discretion, You are in contravention of any of the Terms. If Synergex terminates or suspends Your Synergex Community account for any reason whatsoever, Synergex shall have no liability or responsibility to You. Please note that if Your Synergex Community account is terminated by You or Synergex for any reason, Content that You have posted may be kept in the Community in an anonymized form.
Your use of the Community is at Your own risk. The Community is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, Synergex gives no warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, content and availability or fitness for a specific purpose of the Community. In addition, Synergex does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any Content posted on the Community or any hyperlinked website. As with any information or advice, obtained through any medium or in any environment, You should use Your judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. No advice or information whether oral or in writing obtained by You from Synergex shall create any warranty on behalf of Synergex in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Synergex, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensors of Synergex or any third parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to any loss of data, service interruption, computer failure or pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Community, even if You have advised Synergex about the possibility of such loss, and including any damages resulting therefrom. Your only right with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with the Community is to terminate Your account and to stop using the Community.
You agree to indemnify and hold Synergex, and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and licensors harmless from any claim or demand (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) made by a third party due to or arising out of or related to Your violation of these Community Terms, or Your violation of any laws, regulations or third party rights.
Synergex reserves the right to modify or change these Terms from time to time in its sole discretion. Any material changes will be communicated to You, and Your acceptance of and/or continued use of the Community after such notification of change will constitute Your acceptance of such changes. Please do not use the Community if You do not agree to the new Terms.
Technology Limitations and Modification
Synergex will make reasonable efforts to keep the Community operational. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. Synergex reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Community or any of its functions and features with or without notice. If Synergex modifies or discontinues the Community for any reason, Synergex shall have no liability or responsibility to You.
Acceptance of Terms
By joining Community, You represent and warrant that You have read and fully understand these Terms, acknowledge that You have had the opportunity to review these Terms with an attorney of Your choosing if You so desire, and that You agree to be legally bound by these Terms.